The beautiful peacock that I stalked for a while. It was beautiful to see nature and it wasn't behind bars or a fence.. it was just wandering off the path.
Brie's thinkin'.. "Are you serious? I already know how to ride a horse!"
Alexa happy on her pony
ALL ABOARD! CHUGGA CHUGGA ... the girls and I on the train
Alexa petting a baby goatOne Saturday Chris and I took the girls to Irvine Regional Park. It was BEAUTIFUL, another windy day; but it was hot. The scenery was so beautiful and I loved seeing the mountains and hills surrounding the park....so much that I didn't really want to go home. I was amazed at the numerous roaming peacocks, my husband had to pull me and keep me on our destination. There's so much to do there. We went to their zoo, rode the train and ponies. We got to see lots of beautiful nature. It was a fun Saturday.



No comments:
Post a Comment