Oh boy! the first present I got to open... a week before Christmas. Thanks Atsuki for my Pink Princess Pony!
Alexa and Atsuki!
Brie loving on Taylor... they are BEST BUDS!
I'm really tired of playing "rudolph"
The girls with Taylor (gpa and gmas dog) She is amazing with the girls and we fall more in love with her each time we see her.
Yes, every present was wrapped in leopard paper. Gold and leopard was the theme of our whole tree. That red bowed present came from the in- laws... that wasn't supposed to be in the picture. lol I'm excited for our new leopard stockings that will be part of next year! Yeah for our themed family tree!
Chris trying to mimick his crying kid... or wait, is he special-ed?
The kids did a book exchange and were all really happy!
This took the cake for BEST WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT....I think, or was it the Dickie I got? I didn't even know they existed... (the cutoff turtleneck!) This is Aunty Norma with her new printer-that doesn't work!I am feeling a bit overwhelmed every time I think of blogger because I am so behind. So, to ease the stress I'm going to post a few pictures and captions. That way I won't keep putting it off.. because then; it just gets more behind. The christmas pics might linger since I have to get some off my father in laws camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment