Nice Picture * This is what Brielyn thought about taking a picture * I'm sure Brandon felt really good about that. His face is like: HUHHH I'M NEVER HAVING KIDS, THIS IS WHY!
My Alexa and Brandon * She really liked taking a pic with him, even after; she stayed on his lap smiling
Brandon ROLLIN' * Yes, we play on my cutting board. LOL
Me and Chris playing Farkal *Chris' infamous face making while I'm trying to take a pic.
The Glonchaks with Brandon
The Grumbles with Brandon
Could I possibly open my eyes next time? I despise this pic but it's the only one I got with him.
Pam (my Mom) with BrandonMy cousin Brandon Bradford was in Anaheim California for the NAM Conference last week; so he decided to drop in and visit his family. That called for a POTLUCK PARTY. On January 15th we all gathered at our house for a yummy potluck dinner, family and games. We had a really good time and some of us even got a picture with Brandon. I can't even remember the last time I saw my cousin.... it was neat to have a conversation with him and bond. We enjoyed playing FARKAL and the later it got, he was unfortunately able to see my delirious side. That's not good. We'll see if he ever visits me again! ;)
And since he's cool and knows people.... maybe he can hook me up with Jessica Simpson next time? We'll see. He was hanging out with Alicia Keyes and lots of other music people while he was here.
Brandon, we look forward to seeing you again soon. We hope you had a fun time in California and that you visit us again. Maybe next time you'll get a ONE WAY TICKET??? WE LOVE YOU COUSIN!


No comments:
Post a Comment