Saturday, March 15, 2008

COACH


On a lighter note.

Coach came out with a few new handbags and because MACY'S is evil, they sent me an email to tell me about them. They also are creating a demand by saying that I can get 20% off if I buy it online by the 16th of March.


The boss (Chris) says they can create a demand but "Too bad we don't have the supply to back it up"


I guess that means NO???
I don't deserve it or need it anyways.
BUT... if you feel inclined to buy it for me, I won't reject you.
J/K
P.S. If you get this bag pictured above, don't let me see you carrying it. I WILL have to knock you down and take it from you. That's like dangling a dog treat in front of your pups face and expecting him not to jump.


3 comments:

~Sharon~ said...

Just wait a bit and Target will come out with a copycat of it. It won't say Coach, but who cares... cute is cute no matter what the label says.

Jamie Stavenger said...

I'm not usually a purse girl, but I have to say...that purse is C-U-T-E!

Lynnae Hoff said...

I think it's super CUTE too! Looks like we are going to spend the money on getting my car checked out! Hate those practical things that come up and you can't justify getting a new purse. :)