Thursday, March 13, 2008

Take the Shackles Off My Feet-A Word of Encouragement

Revolution, Friends and Family~

I had these thoughts heavy on my heart and wanted to share. Please do not allow this event to consume you any longer. Please do not let this hold you down and keep you from your normal routine. Please do not let this keep you from experiencing God's genuine love for you and your family and the plans he has for YOU. This is what the enemy wants. He wants to capture us in shackles and make us feel debilitated, to make us feel all of those bad thoughts and try and figure it all out... when it happened, why it happened, when it started, each event that let to this, each conversation before this, during this.....

See where I'm going? I know, because I've been there. We have to STOP, LET GO AND LET GOD. No one, even those that talked to these individuals will EVER be able to explain. It's unexplainable, uncomprehendable and irrational. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH AND HE WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO US IF WE LET HIM. HE WILL GIVE US THE HOPE AND PEACE THAT HE IS IN THIS. HE IS WORKING IN EACH OF OUR LIVES IF WE LET HIM. HE WILL DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL.

Step outside today and feel the beautiful sunshine he has brought to us. Do not get me wrong... I am not trying to be insensitive..... please continue to pray and display your emotions but don't let this get the best of you and your family. THE BEST THING WE CAN DO IS LOVE OUR BROTHER AND SISTER AND PUT GOD FIRST AND LET HIM DO THE REST!!!!

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND I'VE NEVER FELT SO LOVED BEFORE.

There's a song that comes to mind and it goes something like this..

TAKE THE SHACKLES OFF MY FEET SO I CAN DANCE
I JUST WANT TO PRAISE YOU
I JUST WANT TO PRAISE YOU

6 comments:

Steph said...

thank you for this...it needed to be said.

please know that you and your family are continually in our prayers. we love you all! :)

bobby said...

Feel the sun? What sun? Darn SoCal people. ;)

Rick Bambrick said...

Amen!

by the way - the song is by Mary Mary and it is called Shackles. It is one of Dawn's most favorite songs of ALL time!

Lynnae Hoff said...

Steph,
Thanks so much, we really appreciate all of your prayers. Hope to see you soon.

Bobby-
Hey buddy, Sorry to rub it in. You're more than welcome to come down again and experience the sun. That's why you haven't gotten your glasses back yet, they are coming in great use. J/K

Rick-
I love your wife more and more each day. Thanks for the song title. We'll see you soon.

Love you all!
Lynnae

Rick Bambrick said...

me too!

[ joel beukelman ] said...

i concur