Wednesday, March 12, 2008

During this Difficult Time...

Brie started eating rice cereal. And she's loving it!
Alexa shared her NEW BARBIE ESCALADE with her cousins.



I cling to PSALM 23 AND 25. Gods Word.


I cling to God and his everlasting HOPE, TRUTH, LOVE AND PURPOSE he has for me and my family.


I will not allow the enemy to deceive me or God's plan for my life.


I will continue to LOVE every single one of my family members.


I will absorb myself daily in God, prayer and the Bible.


I will find happiness in God's innocent children....


6 comments:

photoqueen said...

If you need anything, please let me know! Your amazing strength that God has given you shines through.
Children laughing is the best medicine.

[ joel beukelman ] said...

read my blog....inspired by your husband. Also, are we still on for our dinner, or do you guys want to wait for a better time. We totally understand....Love you guys

Jeannie said...

I just want you to know that you are so loved! You're being thought about a ton. If you need anything please don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to watch the girls if you need, or anything else you might need.

mrsuribe said...

Lynnae,

You are a beautiful and strong woman filled with grace. We are praying for you guys.

Like the others, if you need anything, please ask.

Continue to find joy in God's amazing world.

Lori said...

Your babies are so beautiful and they are truly blessed to have you as their mom. We love you guys and are keeping you in our prayers.

Lynnae Hoff said...

Thanks guys so much... your prayers are greatly appreciated. I'm so glad to have you all as my family. I'm blessed to know each one of you. Thanks again! And, please keep praying!