








Alexa's Princess Party turned out to be a blast! The day ended up a bit cold and windy but we made the best of it and it didn't stop us from celebrating... Snow White showed up and the kids got a Princess or Spiderman tattoo. From there they could decorate their own crown or castle with jewels, initial stickers and glitter glue. Everyone mingled then it was story time with Snow White. We all huddled around the "Club House" and listened to a Princess Story. At the end, Snow White passed out bubbles to each child and they got to play with eachother. From there we sang Happy Birthday to Alexa and enjoyed yummy cake and icecream. We played a game of Cinderella's Glass Slipper where each child got a prize then off to hit the pinata. (As if they weren't sugared up enough!) IT WAS FUN FILLED AND THE KIDS DIDN'T STOP. Here's a few pictures from the fun day.


2 comments:
You did throw a wonderful party Lynnae. I wish that I could have stayed longer. Oh and I'm sorry that Josh stuck his hand right in the middle of the cake! We'll have to work on cake etiquette for the next birthday party.
Oh my goodness, I thought it was hilarious, no need to apologize. Kids are so innocent, he didn't know! All he knew was there was a huge cake full of sugar and he wasn't wasting any time getting into it! Thanks for the compliment, I think people enjoyed the party.
Post a Comment