Tuesday, December 16, 2008

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY SPRINKLES!

The left side of the table... Aidan, Elijah and Autumn. Missing is Austin who is too cool and Brielyn (she got to eat a few but no decorating for her, next year she can)
The right side of the table.. Asher, Noah and Alexa

Catching a lick!


Couldn't be happier!



Don't you want to lick her cute little nose?




Aww.. cousins sharing!





MMMMmmm Frosting.






Noah's Final Artwork... I think his won for tallest!







Alexa's Finished Product


ANNUAL COUSIN'S SUGAR COOKIE DECORATING 2008

Every year we get the kids together to decorate sugar cookies. They started off the night in their nice clothes to take the annual Mimi and the kids picture, then they all changed into their cookie decorating clothes or jammies. It's amazing how many sprinkles and cans of frosting they can go through. I took a close up of Alexa's grand finale! Her cookies were about a foot high! The kids had a blast and watched Frosty the Snowman to top off the night... Well, actually Uncle Brent ended up on the couch by himself.. all the kids were coming back into the kitchen to eat fingers full of frosting or to add another dash of sprinkles.

1 comment:

Atsuki said...

I LOVE I mean LOVE Alexa!!! She is so cute and yes I want to lick her little cute nose and give her a big hug ;)