MY LOVE! I will be visiting him again soon.Yep, it was Love at First Sight. As we were in the golf cart riding down the roads checking ou the scenery we came across this house that had 10 horses, 2 shetland ponies and a donkey right out front. The minute I laid eyes on the donkey, I WAS IN LOVE.
When I think of a donkey, I picture a mangy, wirey haired, grey, homeless, smelly, old ugly thing. This was anything but. The coloring was perfect. The hair was soft with a slight curl. The eyes looked like a precious moments doll. As I got closer to the white picket fence, it begged for attention. As the others grazed and did their own thing, the donkey continued to beg for strokes on it's beautiful coat. I WAS IN LOVE. I AM STILL IN LOVE. AND I TOLD MY HUSBAND I'M READY TO MOVE, SO WE TOO CAN HAVE A DONKEY.
So.... I don't know what the future holds people, but I AM IN LOVE WITH A DONKEY, and the thought of HAVING A DONKEY.
In Fact: Today I quickly typed in "Donkeys For Sale" in a google search and up came the perfect one... it was fate.... the header was KIDS DONKEY FREE SHIPPING $1,000. I begged but I'm not quite sure if it's going to happen just yet.
I'd post the ad but I know you are all dying to buy a donkey now and I definitely don't want anyone buying my donkey!


1 comment:
I loved these posts! I can completely relate....Nick's mom and step dad live in the country up near Eureka and I love visiting there for the animals...cows, horses, owls, everything! It is so much fun to see the kids run around and experience all of that when we have lived in So Cal our whole lives. When Nick and I decide to move, we are going to buy somewhere with land, so we can have more of that experience. Great Pictures with your Cowgirls!
Post a Comment