
For A Bright Christmas:
Naples in Long Beach. Bundle up since it's near the ocean and gets chilly, also wear your sneakers, you'll do a lot of walking. The homes alone are breathtaking then you add some lights, a crisp night, some family and friends.. WAAAALLLA!
Naples in Long Beach. Bundle up since it's near the ocean and gets chilly, also wear your sneakers, you'll do a lot of walking. The homes alone are breathtaking then you add some lights, a crisp night, some family and friends.. WAAAALLLA!
5028 Cumberland Street in Cypress- This was recommended by the Boultons. This house has lights that are in tune with a radio station. You tune into 91.7 and there you'll hear holiday music, a lawn full of decor and cool jumping multi colored lights to the tune of lots of songs.. just depends on how long you sit there! A DEFINITE MUST SEE
HOUSTON street in La Palma off of Walker Street- This is a cul de sac that is super decked out each year;each house has their own theme and decor, it's FUN. Turn off your headlights and drive through or park near and take a brisk walk. Also there's a house across the street on it's lonesome that decks out big time with a 9 foot Santa and lots of hand painted figurines.
For the Warm Fuzzies:
My favorite wine is MOSCATO D' ASTI 1917 IL CONTE D' ALEA.. You can find it at BevMo for $9.99 a bottle. If you like sweet dessert wines, THIS ONES FOR YOU!
If you are a non alcoholic kind of person try- Tastefully Simple English Toffee Mocha Drink Mix. All you need is hot water and a mug and your set for a rich drink.
The most fattening one and the only coffee I'll drink comes from your Best Friend STARBUCK'S. WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOCHA. I happen to have a certain way I ask for it.. are you ready? I don't like coffee taste mind you... okay, here it goes:
Hi, I'd like a Tall, Decaf, White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha please... and make that with only 1/2 shot. That way it tastes like candy. Oh and whipped cream on top please.. That'll be all. Did you get that?
For a Pretty Holiday Season:
Want the dramatic eye effect? Instead of taking a black liner to your bottom lids... Take a deep brown eyeshadow color and sweep from outer corner to inner corner (under bottom lashes). This will give you a rich color and dramatic effect without the hard/gothic look of using a black liner. Also by using a brush you'll get a swept effect instead of a definite line... WAY MORE ELEGANT.
Go out and find that DEEP CANDY RED COLOR for your fingers and toes. I'm sure you have a Christmas Party to go to. I wish I had a name handy to give you. When I find it I'll let you know. Last year I had the perfect one. Deep candy red with flecks of gold.. looked like a RUBY SLIPPER. LOVED IT. It was circulating throughout the whole nail shop. We were all passing it around.
Blush... I love Blush. Find yourself that color that makes you look like a Snow bunny. Pale nude or pink lips with some blush and your sunless skin will create the perfect Snow bunny look. Brush a little irridescent shadow on your upper lids and you're set for the perfect "Day Look"
For a Cheery Christmas-
When in the car.. tune into 103.5 or play your favorite Christmas CD. * I haven't found one yet, if you have recommendations, please leave a comment*
Catch the Original Television Christmas Classics- You can buy the set at Costco comes with "Santa Claus is Comin' To Town, Ruldolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty The Snowman. My kids love 'em they are old school cartoon DVD's.
Turn on your Christmas Lights, light a Yankee Candle Company Sparkling Cinnamon or Wood Wick 'Currant' candle and wash your hands with Bath and Body Twisted Peppermint or Candy Apple handwash.


No comments:
Post a Comment