
I wanted to update and say: THANK YOU so much for all of your Love, Prayers and Support. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!!! The phone calls, emails and text messages were very uplifting, encouraging and peaceful, THANK YOU!
Brielyn is doing AWESOME. She had her surgery this morning and it all went really well. The nurses, Dr. and anesthesiologist were extremely nice and helpful.
I also got a chance to talk to a few moms in the recovery room. It was a beautiful moment watching the mothers and their children and just seeing the bond in each one of them. It made me think how each one of us is so different yet we are all created for the same purpose by the same BIG GOD. And, he kept my Brielyn safe. I am so thankful for that.
Her eyes already look better and she should be goop-free FOREVER!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!


1 comment:
Yeah! Those things can be scary, so I'm glad that everything is great. You're such a good Mommy.
Post a Comment