

I am a Ralph's shopper. I really have no idea why I've chosen Ralph's over all others. One reason is it's close to the house, but there's also a Stater Bros. But, I've become devoted and don't shop anywhere else. All I know is I consider myself a smart shopper and look at the tags for the best deals. I also know that all I have to do at Ralphs is go up to the counter, hand them the card and the price goes down significantly. Also, the biggest lesson I've learned is:
Just Because something says 2 for $3.00..... DOES NOT mean that you have to buy 2 to get the $1.50 price. As long as you show your card, you get the discount on one!
The reason why I am posting this is because yesterday when I went shopping I was approached at the door by a nice man who said.. We need to get you the new Ralphs Card today. I got to choose the color of card I wanted, DUH, I chose PINK! and now my husband gets to put a Pink Ralphs Key Fob on. He's secure in his man- hood he'll be ok. But, I'm excited about this new card, you acrue points for each dollar you spend and after 500 points, you get $5 back, quarterly. I shop anyways, I might as well get something back. And, some items are double the points. SO, IF YOU ARE A RALPHS CARD, MAKE YOUR WAY OVER THERE AND TRADE IN YOUR CARD FOR SOME SAVINGS!!!


1 comment:
I am a Ralph's shopper too (I wonder if we shop at the same one?), and I am very excited about this new card as well.
Post a Comment