Friday, June 20, 2008

...AND ONE OF MY LATEST OBSESSIONS!!


YES! I never would have thought I would stoop to FROZEN YOGURT. For years I would give my mom the hardest time that she ate Frozen Yogurt.. I would totally bag on it and tell her it's worthless to eat that stuff because it has an after taste and its Non Fat because it tastes nasty.


Low and Behold, it's like my favorite thing right now. Every opportunity I'm grabbing a Mini cup of ice cream for $2.00 IT'S TOTALLY TASTY AND CHEAP, NOT TO MENTION.... REFRESHING with this heat we've been having and you don't have to feel guilty.


The funniest part is they didn't change their recipe SOOOO.... I don't know if my taste buds have changed a bit or that I know it's healthy and I won't eat regular icecream so I'm settling and making it taste good or WHAT??? But I seriously LOVE IT.


SOME OF MY FAVORITES:

1. Old Fashioned Vanilla-Always a good choice and always a must when mixing a few together.

2. Espresso- Cappuccino is good too, but I found out Espresso has more coffee flavor, it's tasty. If you like Jamoca from 31 flavors, you'll love both of those!

3. St. Patricks Mint- If you like mint ice cream, it's DELICIOUS

4. Peanut Butter- I love to choose like 3 flavors and have this one as a choice.


DEFINITELY GIVE IT A SECOND TRY, YOU MIGHT BE LIKE ME AND LIKE IT!

AND, CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE FOR LATEST FLAVORS (They change them weekly and all locations carry special flavors for a few days at different times)

OKAY, SCARY INSANE TRUE STORY: SO I'M WRITING THIS POST AND JUST ATTACHED THE LOGO ON TOP... NO JOKE, ALEXA IS NEXT TO ME AND SAYS "MOMMY, IS THAT ICE CREAM, GOLDEN SPOON?" Yeah, she's obviously seen the logo a lot lately considering I am not saying a word and she is 2 and can't read??? THAT'S INSANE.. OR MAYBE MY DAUGHTER IS A GENIOUS? :)

No comments: