Thursday, May 8, 2008

WHY IS THE DIJON MUSTARD ON THE CARPET..




Well my friends, it's not mustard.... it's not baby food..... it's Brielyn's Poop. I had to do a double take myself... I couldn't believe it!!
Yeah, these are the kinds of days we've been having. I take Brielyn's diaper off, run in the bathroom to get another one and come out to see this. And the second picture is the remnants of Brielyn learning to finger paint.

Gotta love kids!

4 comments:

mrsuribe said...

I've been there! It's hard while they are young, but once your girls get older you will be thankful they are close in age.

I hope it all washes out and you have more turkey dogs to cook.

Or you can just go to Disneyland!

Rick Bambrick said...

ok, we need to talk about appropriate blog posts... eeeeeeyuk!

MLasch said...

O.K. I saw the turkey dog after the "mustard" post and I thought... well... you KNOW what I thought! I thought we had moved from Bree to... well I hoped it wasn't Chris...

Selina said...

Wow....I love it! These are the true mommy moments! :)