Thursday, May 22, 2008

"I GOT MY EARS PIERCED"







Ask Alexa and she'll happily tell you! On Wednesday, May 14th I took the girls to Claire's Accessory Store in Cerritos Mall to get their ears pierced.

How it started: I thought Brielyn would look cute with them and I wanted to do them young. I kept tossing up the idea and knew that I couldn't do just one of the girls. Alexa loves anything girly like jewelry and lipgloss so I started talking to her about it and pointing out people with their ears pierced. She's talked about it ever since.

So, on a whim, Chris got home from work, we had dinner and we ran to the mall spontaneously. IT WAS FUN! Alexa didn't cry at all(she got a lollipop and sticker) and Brie cried for a minute but they have been doing good ever since. When I clean them Alexa says "Mommy don't take them out" and if you ask her she'll tell you she likes them.

It's just up to me to take care of them!

No comments: