Brielyn has made a turn for the best. Everyone that's been around her agrees she's like a completely different baby. We are so thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers. Brie is now taking a pacifier and able to calm and soothe herself. She takes naps regularly during the day and no longer cries every minute she's awake. We are able to venture out of the house and even go on spontaneous outings..... So, I am a happy MOM. She is cooing and smiling all the time. I am really getting to enjoy her. YEAH!!!Friday, November 9, 2007
The Power of Prayer
Brielyn has made a turn for the best. Everyone that's been around her agrees she's like a completely different baby. We are so thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers. Brie is now taking a pacifier and able to calm and soothe herself. She takes naps regularly during the day and no longer cries every minute she's awake. We are able to venture out of the house and even go on spontaneous outings..... So, I am a happy MOM. She is cooing and smiling all the time. I am really getting to enjoy her. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's great Lynnae. Having 2 under 2 is hard enough without the colic. She was sleeping so well at Bunco the other night and looked so content. Praise God.
Post a Comment