Yeah, it's a sore subject right now! It's a love, hate relationship. You gotta love it when you have a baby and the bill is only $250.00 instead of thousands. You gotta have it when you have 2 young children with frequent trips for colds, flus,vaccines etc... You gotta hate it, when it comes directly out of the paycheck and they double the price of the plan.
So, it's that time again. If you've ever been enrolled in a health plan through your employer, you know, every year around this time you have to re enroll in your benefits. Well, our family is now enrolled under the FAMILY PLAN with Chris' company. This year the plan went up in price but that's not all, the company decided they will contribute less, THUS... OUR PLAN HAS DOUBLED IN PRICE. Yeah, happy new year AXA employees.. you are indebted to more money out of your paycheck.
Now that I've been drama I will say we are thankful because it's still less than if you had to get a plan on your own. But it still was a big hit and I am not very happy (if you can't tell) But, this is life and being responsible parents with kids. Gotta love it!!!
I AM THANKFUL FOR HEALTH INSURANCE... WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR???
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Im thankful for the 22 years of my life that I have not had to pay for health insurance. (going to change soon though)
Post a Comment