Monday, November 19, 2007

My Working Man







Chris is now a full time working man (since last June). And at a fresh 23 years old (his birthday was just on Nov.13th) he wants to make sure that he looks mature and well groomed while going out and meeting clients. After all, who wants a punk 23 year old managing their money. Chris is very educated, devoted, loyal and motivated and is doing well at his job. Thanks for letting me brag about my husband :) But, the past few weeks he decided that to make himself look more mature that he's going to part his hair and do a comb over. Well, many family members have kind of said something to me like " When did Chris start doing that?" or "Do you like Chris' hair like that?" The truth is, I don't. I actually joked and softly mentioned to him a few times but he didn't get it. So, today as he was getting ready, he asked. So, I was honest and said, that makes you look like a dork, like you are trying too hard, like Dennis the Menace... etc.. but of course in a joking way and we laughed together. But, here are a few pics of some of his fun new hairstyles. Which one do you like best? Needless to say, we'll be getting him a haircut and a new style here shortly. The best part is, I think he's handsome with all of them!

No comments: