
Chris and I at Joel and Erica's Wedding Reception in Murrieta... It was BEAUTIFUL. A noteworthy part was the favors.... there were a bunch of amazing clear glass jars full of yummy candies with colors that matched their wedding (white, orange and brown) On the table was a bunch of boxes ready for you to grab one with a personalized thank you from Joel and Erica. Then it was time for you to fill it with your favorite treats from orange rings, white chocolate covered pretzels, taffy and rock candy. Oh and the father daughter dance always brings many tears to my eyes. Congrats again Joel and Erica, you make a beautiful couple. Oh and Chris had a great speach that was well worth listening to I told him he had to make me laugh and cry at the same time... mission accomplished. Love you honey.

Me and Joanne Scott.. I love this woman.. she's one of those people you love to be around... always smiling and looking to make it a great time! Love you Jo...

Joanne, Me and Brian Scott (Family Friends) This is a picture at The Southcoast Winery where they stayed for Joel and Erica's reception... it is a beautiful hotel and I would highly recommend it to anyone. We hung out around the pool and sipped some sweet wine together and enjoyed the sun. Made for a wonderful birthday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment