
I don't know about you... but I have a YO GABBA GABBA LOVER in my house. Yes, it's crazy, fun, colorful and they dance and sing their hearts out every morning on Nick at 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM. Alexa requests it every morning and sings all day. It's created a craze,it's their first season and they only have a few shirts and toys out and won't be bringing out any dvds til spring or summer. I think I'll pass on the apparel since I'll have to walk around with Alexa in it :) I'll hold out for the dvd's when they release. We'll watch this controversial show in the comfort of our own home!!! It's funny when I realized she really liked the show I got online trying to find some stuff for Christmas and a whole bunch of blogs and myspace popped up. It's funny to read what people think. They either love it or think it's created by people on drugs. DO YOU LIKE YO GABBA? WATCH AND FIND OUT!!!


2 comments:
Sorry Lynnae, we haven't watched this show, but I did see the previews. Looks very bizarre. Right now my kids are into Veggie Tales and watching slideshows of family photos.
It really is a great show. They teach them good lessons. All the songs have lessons to them. Alexa loves to watch our family photos and look on our camera at pics as well. I love to do that with her. Have a great holiday season
Post a Comment