
I live for these days, when I see my daughter loving on others and being a great friend.The innocence and not a care in the world brings me back to a sermon that has stuck with me over the years. God calls us to be like children....don't worry, don't stress, let go and let GOD. I am not saying this because I am one to talk, I say this because this picture helps me remember that this is how I'd like to be and this is how God wants me to be. I WISH YOU A STRESS FREE and WORRY FREE day... I sure need it.


1 comment:
Yay Lynnae! Welcome to blogging. I know what you mean. You feel like a stalker sometimes, but that's why I comment from time to time to let people know that I'm reading. I can see why you love the picture with Chris so much. It's priceless.
Post a Comment